Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Happy Birthday!

To my husband on his birthday....

Happy 26th Birthday, Kristoffer. I hope that you have a great day at work. Karter and I will be making your Jelly Cake all day today. I pray that it turns out good, and would make your Grandma Peggy proud. Your birthday celebration will begin with dinner at 6:30pm, of course we are having spaghetti...your favorite!! Your dinner will be served on our "Special Day" plate. I will take your picture with the plate, and hopefully you will feel better than I did the last time I ate off the plate! After dinner you will get showered with gifts....ok I really only have one gift, but it is a fantastic gift!! Our son is now waking up and demanding food. Have a great day...I Love You!!

Love,
Your Wife

2 comments:

Joscelynn said...

Happy Birthday Kristoffer!!

Anonymous said...

Have a great and Happy Brithday Kris!
- Jess and Craig