Monday, August 18, 2008

Today's the day...

...that we start working out again! Although we are a very active family we haven't really exercised for awhile. We have a very nice fitness room downstairs, and unfortunately for the last 9+ months the equipment has been gathering dust. It was dusted off yesterday and is ready to be used again!

While, I, Dana, have officially lost the 31 lbs I gained during pregnancy, my body isn't quite how I remember it! Even though I did work-out throughout pregnancy (thanks to Sherry!), I haven't actually broken a good sweat from working out in a long time. Although I will be taking it slow, it sure will feel good to do some real exercise again!

With a summer full of traveling and having guests at our house, we have both decided that it is time to start this week. We are finally getting into a good routine, and hope to add our fitness piece back in!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wish I could lose 31 lbs. in 2 months.....oh wait, I don't want to have a newborn though!!! Goodluck on the new fitness plan, I hope to be starting back into that soon myself.