Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A Walk Around Cannon Falls


On Saturday, we decided to take a walk around one of our favorite towns in Minnesota - Cannon Falls. We first stopped at the Dairy Inn for the "Best Shakes Inn Town." Actually, only Vicky got a shake. Dana and I always get sundaes (hot caramel for me, red raspberry for her). Anyway...the Dairy Inn has THE BEST ice cream I may have ever eaten. It gives Coldstone a run for its money!


We then went to the park - which is right by the actual waterfalls on the Cannon River. There is a little pond there where a family of swans decided to have babies this year - pretty darn cute! This was also Karter's first trip into Cannon Falls and to the park. He didn't see much since he was asleep in his stroller.

Anyway...we had a great time! I can't wait to take my family to the Dairy Inn later this weekend!!

2 comments:

Jacob said...

I hope Dairy Inn is open the weekend of the 4th.

Don't be offended that Jonah JUST fell back asleep as we were reading this at 1:40 am.

Also, turn on comment moderation.

Anonymous said...

Kris - nice hat! Did you get that at Target? =)
Sounds like you are having some great family times!