Thursday, October 21, 2010

Family Photo Shoot

A few months back, when we were still living in MN, we scheduled our family pictures at Target for October 16th. Obviously we had to cancel that appointment, and instead enlisted the help of our favorite family photographer (Terry) for our family photo shoot. The weather was beautiful last Saturday and the leaves at Memorial Park in New Castle made the perfect backdrop for our fall photos. I still have some editing to do, but I love how these pictures turned out and couldn't wait to share them!
I have been having some issues with blogger the past couple of days, so I am unable to move the pictures or add any captions...but lets face it, you only want to look at the pictures anyway!


















4 comments:

Terry said...

Photography is easy when I have such ADORABLE subjects to photograph. Okay, Kristoffer and Dana...you were great subjects too! Love you all!

Anique and Kamaron said...

Those are fantastic photos!

We are the Butenhoffs... said...

LOVE the photos!! I'd say you keep that photographer!!

Peggy said...

I agree with the Butenhoffs! Great photographer, great family pictures.