Tuesday, October 19, 2010

He's a Lover

Kaden is a mama's boy. If he sees me across the room he instantly crawls towards me and if I leave the room he cries like his little world is coming to an end...it may have something to do with the fact that he knows I'm his main food source, but it also because he loves his mama!

He proves his love everyday with the best baby kisses in the world! He may be a little rough and leave my face covered in slobber, but I love it!

And occasionally he lets me give him a smooch or two!!

3 comments:

Gramaw T said...

Nothing better than a Kaden Kiss!!! He's TOO SWEET...slobber and all!!!

Anique and Kamaron said...

This post is too sweet...he's such a sweetheart and has a good mama!

Aunt Emmy said...

Such sweet pictures even though he should have been taking a nap during this photo session. I'll take Kaden smooches anytime!