Friday, November 12, 2010

Monkeying Around

Yesterday Gramaw Terry and I took to boys to Monkey Joe's to have some fun....and boy did we have fun!!! The whole place is filled with bouncy things...slides, obstacle courses and tunnels...there is probably 10-12 different ones to play on.

This was the first time any of us had been to Monkey Joe's, but I had heard great things about it and couldn't wait to take the kids. I asked Terry to come with us, because I wasn't sure how things would go with both kids. They have a special area for "Mini Monkeys" (3 and under), but of course our monkey thinks he is bigger than he is and wanted to go on everything!! I am sure glad that Terry was there, because I ended up going on most things with Karter. Kaden was a little too young to go on much, but he did pretty good watching everyone and charming people with his smile!






















When it was time to go, we were both pretty sweaty and ready for lunch! We all had a great time and are looking forward to going back...maybe next time Daddy can come and help Karter out and I can take the pictures!!!

2 comments:

Kyler said...

Monkey Joe's...looks like a fun place. Reminds me of "Leaps and Bounds"/"Escapades". I am sure Karter loved very minute of it.

Gramaw T said...

Monkey Joe's is the reason people should have children when they are young... It was a fun place, but Gramaw wasn't about to crawl into those things!