Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Handy Men

I am so far behind in our posts, I'm not even sure where to begin! Hopefully this week I can do a HUGE random post and get us back on track. We have been so busy, I just haven't had much time to slow down and reflect on the cuteness of our boys! Not sure where to start, I thought these cute pictures made a good jumping off point...


We had decided once we got things somewhat organized and put away, that we were going to put our elliptical in our bedroom. Not the ideal location, but we would be able to workout and watch TV without waking up the boys. Our plan was that I was going to cancel our Y membership and just do our workouts at home. I was really dragging my feet on cancelling, because going to the Y everyday was such a big part of our daily routine I really hated to give that up. About a week into our new arrangement, I was using the elliptical during nap time and about 20 min in it started making a terrible clanking noise. I immediately stopped and hoped that Kristoffer could fix it when he got home.


With the help of his trusty sidekicks, we thought it was fixed!

It may have taken the sidekicks every tool in the box, but it was fixed!


Or so we thought! Kristoffer got on to test it out and the entire right wheel broke off! A very large bolt broke into two pieces. Spending a year in the garage of our MN home during the winter, probably wasn't the best thing for the elliptical!


I'm sure glad we didn't cancel our Y membership!!

1 comment:

Gramaw T said...

But you sure do have cute handymen!