Friday, May 14, 2010

One Lucky Lady

Five years ago today I married my best friend, the person who gets me the most, and puts up with me the best...my wonderful husband, Kristoffer!! God has blessed our lives with so much during our five years of marriage...a good job, a wonderful home and our 2 precious boys! I am so thankful that our paths crossed at the Wright Place and brought us together, Kristoffer has truly changed my life for the better.
Kristoffer, thank you for all you do for our family...you mean the world to me! Happy 5 Years!!!

5 comments:

Dana Gray said...

Who knew that you could fall in love over a hot grill on a college campus food court?

I sure am glad that I did - and that I found you at the "Wright Place", too.

It's been an incredible five years, with lots of ups and downs (but many, many more ups). I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you! Happy Anniversary!!

Mom said...

Happy Anniversary with lots of love!!! I'm sure glad God crossed your paths too...we ended up with another terrific daughter in our lives and, of course, 2 precious grandsons! Love you both!!!

Emily said...

Happy Anniversary! Can't believe it has been 5 years already. Wish you many more happy years together...love you both!

Kyler said...

Congratulations...and many more years to come!

Anique and Kamaron said...

that's a nice milestone. you are both an amazing couple!