Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Rollin'

Today our baby boy rolled over for the first time! He has really been into playing with toys lately, basically just to see if he can stuff the whole thing in his mouth, so I set up the blue elephant next to him to see what he would do.

I was in the kitchen making lunch for Karter and started to hear Kaden grunting a lot so I grabbed the camera.

He was pretty determined to get that elephant.

But was pretty upset when he realized all that work still didn't get the elephant in his mouth! I flipped him back over and he rolled right over again...how has this boy grown up so fast!?

2 comments:

Gramaw T said...

Oh my goodness...what a difference 10 days makes!!! So glad you captured the moment. He's a strong little fella!

Anique said...

I know I'm a bit delayed but congrats on the big roll!!! It's nice to see how little Kaden is developing too :)