Friday, September 10, 2010

Work Out Time

Our morning routine consists of eating breakfast and then putting Kaden down for his morning nap. Once Kado is down, Karter and I go downstairs and I get on the elliptical while Karter watches Team Umizoomi or Dora...aka Karter shows. It is not the ideal situation, but if I want to work out, that is really the only time I have to get it done. It's not that I desperately want to work out, it's that I desperately need to work out! Karter enjoys this time too, because he loves both of those shows, and as cartoons go, they are pretty educational...they have really helped with his vocabulary and imagination.
The other night we were playing downstairs and the next thing we heard was "Karter use lical (elliptical)". Usually playing on the elliptical is a big no-no, but Daddy thought it would be fun to spin Karter....and so did Karter! He was spinning around and one time he fell off, he said "Do it again. I'm ok!" He's the cutest little work out buddy I've ever had (no offense Sherry!)!!

4 comments:

Gramaw T said...

So cute! Hey, Karter could add extra resistance to your workout...who needs weights when you've got Karter-man?!

Kyler said...

Younger people are beginning to worry about their body image more, but I had no idea it started at 2 years old. Anything to get a giggle out of Karter is always worth it.

Sherry said...

No Offense taken. He is a pretty cute little workout buddy. So far the girls just get to ride in the stroller to be my extra resistance and workout buddies all in one!

Anique and Kamaron said...

These TV shows he watches...makes me feel so old. I have never heard to Team Oomizoomi?!