Monday, June 22, 2009

Karter's 1st Haircut

Karter's hair was his original baby hair he was born with, it was super soft and LONG! It was always sweaty because he is a VERY active 1 year old and always walking/running around the house. Our original plan was to have his haircut when I got mine cut while we were in Indiana. However, to have it cut at that salon would have cost us $19!! We are cheap and I was not going to pay that much to cut his hair when Kristoffer doesn't even pay to cut his hair (I have cut it for the last 4 years). So, on Saturday we decided to try and cut his hair ourselves!

I was in a little bit of shock when I first took the clippers through his hair. For some reason, I didn't expect it to be as short as it was!

It took 2 popsicles, but Karter sat really good through the whole event.

We were left with some long locks of baby hair all over the chair and floor. And, as any mama would do, I saved a little for his baby book!

After a quick bath to wash off all the stray hair, our little guy looked like a big boy!

1 comment:

Grandma T said...

Oh my gosh...what a difference! He's losing that baby look. But it's okay...that's the way it's supposed to be. He's still a DOLL!