Thursday, December 11, 2008

Karterman Loves His Daddy!

Karter and I spend all day together. We play together and he helps me clean the house, but by the time 6:30pm comes around he is ready for some daddy time! When Kristoffer walks in the door, Karter gives him the BIGGEST smile and starts to giggle! Kristoffer always takes Karter into our room while he changes his clothes and I finish dinner. From the kitchen I can hear Karter telling his daddy all about our day! He loves his daddy time. There are some things that he can do with daddy that mommy just doesn't do! He are some of their favorites....

Daddy has built in toys! On Saturday mornings, Kristoffer wears his glasses around and Karter thinks they are the coolest thing. He loves to take them off of daddy's face and beat him with them! Hopefully he doesn't break them....

Karter likes to help daddy do things around the house.

He helps daddy play football!

He loves it when daddy blows on his belly!

Yep...Karter loves his daddy....and I think the feeling is mutual!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Two hunky Gray men...Dana, you are SO LUCKY!!! I am a bit prejudiced...

Love you all!