Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Lunch with Sherry


IMG_4650, originally uploaded by minnesotagrays.

Last Friday, Karter and I went out to lunch with our good friend Sherry. I met Sherry at work, and on my way up to her office I ran into some residents I used to work with. It was fun to be able to show off Karter! We ate at one of our favorite restaurants, Olive Garden! (Yes, Kristoffer I do eat at other restaurants!)
For a year, I saw Sherry almost everyday and got to hear all of her stories and vent about things going on in my own life. Now that we don't work together, we don't see each other as often, so it was great to catch up with one another. Sherry and her husband, Johann, are going the process of adoption. They are a very loving couple and are great with kids…they will make fantastic parents! Karter didn't have any problem cuddling up to Sherry, within minutes after this photo he was passed out in her arms!

No comments: