Sunday, November 1, 2009

27 Weeks

This past Friday we hit the 27 week mark for our pregnancy. In just a little less than 3 months Baby K #2 will be here, it is crazy how quickly the last 6 months have gone by. Last week I had another appointment with Dr. TT, and our baby boy is doing great measuring right on track. Of course Karter came to the appointment with me, and he got excited to hear his baby brother's heartbeat (155 bpm) and started laughing and pointing at my belly when he heard it! In the last month I have gained 5 lbs, bringing my total up to +9 lbs, and Dr. TT was happy with that since the baby is doing some major growing right now...he probably weights about 2.5 lbs right now!

At this appointment I also had my glucose test, which thankfully I passed and don't have to worry about having gestational diabetes. My appointment was at 1:10 and didn't get finished until 2:30 and I hadn't eaten since dinner the night before, needless to say I was very hungry by the time I got done! My next appointment with Dr. TT isn't until the day before Thanksgiving, but I have to go in tomorrow and get the H1N1 vaccine.


3 comments:

Kyler said...

Karter looks like he is ready for his little brother. See you in a few weeks!

Jess said...

You look great!!

Your favorite MIL said...

Beautiful mama-to-be, as always! See you soon!