Friday, November 13, 2009

Monkey Business

Karter really is a monkey, he loves to climb on everything. His favorite things to climb on this week have been the ottoman downstairs and his tipped over laundry basket. He thinks it is fun to climb on top of them and slide back off over and over. One time I saw him standing on top of the laundry basket and I think I just about had a heart attack! The picture above shows the only climbing incident I have been able to capture, and he does this every day...about 4 times a day. Anytime he is ready to eat he will let you know buy trying to climb into his highchair. I really think it is hilarious, but his lack of fear also kind of scares me. Our little monkey is definitely all boy!

2 comments:

Kara said...

What a cute monkey!

Grandma T said...

Love that little monkey...can't wait for him to crawl on Grandma's lap!