Monday, March 8, 2010

A Birthday Celebration

Last week was my 27th birthday, it was a great day, but our family celebration wasn't until this weekend when Kristoffer would be home to prepare my feast! What a meal he prepared for us...steak with mushroom and onions, broccoli with cheese and baked sweet potatoes. Oh my, I think I am still full from last night! Of course, I enjoyed my meal on our "special day" plate!
Since I am not a real cake fan, Kristoffer made a delicious apple crisp for dessert...with extra crisp!

Kaden realized he wasn't really going to be able to partake in the feast, so he decided to sleep through dinner.

I am blessed with an amazing husband who spoiled me with a great meal and a great gift too...I get a mini shopping spree while he stays home with the boys next weekend! I am a very luck woman, who is now practically 28!!

5 comments:

Mom said...

What a great picture of you and the boys! You can go ahead and say "practically 28" but I'm nowhere near "practically 5*" yet.

Your Favorite MIL said...

Glad you had a wonderful birthday! You are a beautiful 27...enjoy!!!

Florence F said...

I love your plate and cake ♥ happy 27th birthday (:

Anique and Kamaron said...

congrats, dana. you really have something to smile about! :-)

Emily said...

Glad you had a great birthday weekend with your boys! Enjoy your shopping trip next weekend. Can't wait to meet baby Kaden in a couple of weeks. Love you all!