Thursday, December 17, 2009

"Cookie, Please"

It sounds a little bit more like "tookie, pease", but that is what I every time we go to Target. Super Target is nice enough to offer children a free cookie from the bakery department, you just have to ask. And apparently, Karter has learned how to ask! Occasionally over the past few months I would get him a cookie if we had a lot of shopping to do, to help me occupy him while I shopped. A couple of weeks ago he surprised me though, we were back in the dairy aisle and we turned the corner and he could see the bakery department clear on the other side of the store and he looked up at me, with a huge smile and said "tookie, pease!" As I mentioned yesterday, he adds please to the end of anything just to charm us, and it works! Of course if he is going to ask so nicely I am going to get him a cookie!! He is one smart cookie!

1 comment:

Grandma T said...

Look at those big blues...who could resist, especially when he says "Pease!" SO SWEET!!!